NeverMore Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never say Never to Adventurer!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me for mod/admin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omfgideid
Player
Player

Me for mod/admin! Empty
PostSubject: Me for mod/admin!   Me for mod/admin! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Name:Daniel, omfgideid
Timezone:Eastern
Forum name:omfgideid
In-game name:omfgideid
Spot applying for:mod/admin
Why you want this: Experience: I want to help people know the server and to make sure people don't break the rules. I have been a mod on some other servers before so i know how to handle situations.

say something you about what you would do, and describe you're self, prove you're self "worthy" or skillfull enough MINIMUM 100 - 200 LETTERS , IF you're applying for ADMIN. I will help new players know the server by showing them around. Also i would give people a warning if they break the rules such as :advertising, spamming, etc. If they did it again i would ::jail them. Hopefully then they would change, if not i would ban. I also helped the owner creativity a lot in the server by doing pictures of bosses. Hopefully i can be a member of the staff team. Smile

I Here by accept to always obey the Game/forum rules
and i have absolutely no affiliation with Jagex LTD or Runescape.
I hereby accept The terms and conditions, (DONT just read this! COPY IT)
[u]
Back to top Go down
Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura
Administrator
Administrator
Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura

Me for mod/admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me for mod/admin!   Me for mod/admin! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 am

Denied for the following reasons:
Quote :
say something you about what you would do, and describe you're self, prove you're self "worthy" or skillfull enough MINIMUM 100 - 200 LETTERS , IF you're applying for ADMIN. i'm trust worthy person i spend most of my time training and helping people as much as possible. i hope i get the spot i just like helping people
You have to follow it and not copy paste that part
Back to top Go down
omfgideid
Player
Player

Me for mod/admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me for mod/admin!   Me for mod/admin! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 pm

I did... I will help new players know the server by showing them around. Also i would give people a warning if they break the rules such as :advertising, spamming, etc. If they did it again i would ::jail them. Hopefully then they would change, if not i would ban. I also helped the owner creativity a lot in the server by doing pictures of bosses. Hopefully i can be a member of the staff team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura
Administrator
Administrator
Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura

Me for mod/admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me for mod/admin!   Me for mod/admin! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 pm

i guess iil give you a trail mod for 14 days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me for mod/admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me for mod/admin!   Me for mod/admin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Me for mod/admin!
Page 1 of 1